Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Knits!

Fall is finally upon us and it's starting to cool down a bit, although not by much. But hey, at least i can begin to wear sweaters comfortably. So- lets talk knitwear! My absolute must-have is this Marc by Marc Jacobs Striped sweater, these colors and tones are playing a big part of my fall/winter wardrobe. Price wise it isn't bad at all, but for a seventeen year old student it's a bit much. So my alternative? This Two-Tone/Color Blocked acrylic sweater from Zara which will cost you about a fifth of the Marc Jacobs.

Our necks and northern regions feel the cold as well and i am a Huge scarf lover. I'm a bit obsessed, I've been known to wear a few at the same time because i just can't help it! They're so warm and welcoming.
I've got my 'essentials' already so I've been on the hunt for something a bit more unique like this piece from Topman. The buttons are the perfect accent. And again toned down, darker shades of color. If you're not feeling the buttoned neck warmer I'd look into a simple, classic, and easy cotton scarf. My favorite? Scotch & Soda's Heavy Knit.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home